Sè-kài Khì-siōng Cho͘-chit
|Sêng-li̍p||1950 nî 3 gue̍h 23 li̍t|
|Lūi-hêng||United Nations specialized agency|
|Hoat-lu̍t tē-ūi||Ua̍h-tāng tiong|
Gerhard Adrian, Tikkok
uì 2019 khai-sí
Petteri Taalas, Hunlân
uì 2016 khai-sí
|United Nations Economic and Social Council|
Chù-kái[siu-kái | kái goân-sí-bé]
- The Secretariat | The Secretary-General of WMO is appointed by the World Meteorological Congress for a four-year term with a maximum tenure of 8 years. The Secretary-General is responsible for the overall technical and administrative work of the Secretariat.retrieved on 16.06.2019
Guā-pō liân-kiat[siu-kái | kái goân-sí-bé]
|Wikisource ū koan-hē pún bûn-chiong ê goân-sú bûn-pún:|
- "Public website". WMO.
- "Severe World Weather website". WMO.
- Koaⁿ-hong bāng-chām (as of October 2018, this functions as a WMO Extranet for the WMO Community as an interim solution until a new WMO Community website can be launched)
- "International List of Selected, Supplementary and Auxiliary Ships". International Comprehensive Ocean-Atmosphere Data Set (ICOADS). 1999. Pub 47.
Including country codes
- "World Climate Conference-3 (WCC-3)". WMO. Aug 2009.