Chù-ì: chi̍t-ia̍h ê lōe-iông sī tùi 2007 nî 1 goe̍h kàu 2007 nî 12 goe̍h chhiū-á-kha ê kū thó-lūn soá-lâi chia, chhiáⁿ mài tiàm chi̍t-ia̍h koân-téng pian-chi̍p, siu-kái. Siat-sú ū būn-tê chhiaⁿ tiàm thó-lū-ia̍h thó-lūn.
- http://beta.wikiversity.org/wiki/Wikiversity:Research_guidelines/En ---User:Hillgentleman--書--2007年02月12號(Mon)22時03分50秒
Moving to nan?[kái goân-sú-bé]
Hi, and sorry to write this in English. I am just wondering one thing: since the ISO 639-3 code for Min Nan is nan, shouldn't the project be moved to http://nan.wikipedia.org/? The Wikipedia in Min Nan was created before ISO 639-3 was published (afaik), and that's the main reason it is on the long URL http://zh-min-nan.wikipedia.org/. Now ISO 639-3 has been released, and Min Nan has its own code, sot the project should (in my opinion) be moved to nan.wikipedia.org. For example, the Wikipedia in Wu (which was created after ISO 639-3 was published) is on wuu.wikipedia.org, and not zh-wu.wikipedia.org.
Has this been discussed before? If so, I'm sorry to bring it up again. (Oh, and if someone could translate, or rather, bring the issue up, in Min Nan, I would be grateful; I really should have no part in the discussion, I'm just curious as to whether you would be positive to this change.) Jon Harald Søby 21:18, 23 Jī-goe̍h 2007 (UTC)
- Not only the zh-min-nan need to move to nan, the zh-yue is need to move to yue. I've submitted as bug 8599 and added a comment to bug 8217 before, however there are not much response, and there's no commiters are going to commit the patch/changes to the Subversion repo. --Shinjiman 06:18, 3 Saⁿ-goe̍h 2007 (UTC)
- Please move. "zh" is an eyesore. —Chêng-chōa bô chhiam-miâ ê ì-kiàn sī 220.127.116.11 (thó-lūn • kòng-hiàn) thiam--ê.
There are vandalism at the zh-min-nan.wikisource and zh-min-nan.wikibooks.
Need someone to delete the vandalized pages.
Hiòng-êng 01:52, 2 Sì-goe̍h 2007 (UTC)
Àn-sǹg beh khí-chō ê chú-tê[kái goân-sú-bé]
Lia̍t-chut àn-sǹg beh khí-chō ê chú-tê, chhiáⁿ pó͘-chhiong ia̍h-sī tàu-kha-chhiú siá--kóa.
- 1 nî ê 12 kò-goe̍h kap 365 kang.
- 1 lé-pài ê 7 kang.
- 19 sè-kí kap 20 sè-kí ê múi-chi̍t-tang.
- Tâi-oân ê hiang, tìn, chhī, khu, ū 300 goā-ê.
- Kok-kok ê siú-to͘.
Í-siāng chú-tê ê bûn-chiuⁿ goá àn-sǹg beh tāi-seng siá, ló͘-la̍t. --Chùn-hiàn 07:18, 28 Sì-goe̍h 2007 (UTC)
- Chin chán! A-yao sin-khó͘--á, kám-siā. --Chùn-hiàn 15:57, 30 Sì-goe̍h 2007 (UTC)
Hakka Wikipedia thōng-kòe--á[kái goân-sú-bé]
Tâu-phiò kap gī-lūn ê loē-iông chhiáⁿ koàⁿ : m:Requests_for_new_languages/Wikipedia_Hakka_2
- Subdomain sī hak.wikipedia.org, hoan-gêng chù-chheh, tàu siá.--Chùn-hiàn 14:01, 13 La̍k-goe̍h 2007 (UTC)
Vandal 18.104.22.168[kái goân-sú-bé]
Friends in Bân-lâm: Recently ip 22.214.171.124 has vandalised zh-yue:Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199 and wuu:Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52. Consider semi-protecting your prominent pages (those appearing on the sidebar and in the editor (e.g GNU_Free_Documentation_License). These are has targets.Hillgentleman1 12:49, 12 La̍k-goe̍h 2007 (UTC)