|The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game|
Ing-kok pán ê Monopoly
|Designer(s)||Lizzie Magie, Charles Darrow|
|Publication date||1935 nî|
|Players||Minimum of 2, maximum of however many tokens are provided in the box (in modern copies, this is usually 8)|
|Setup time||2–5 hun-tsing|
|Playing time||20–180 hun-tsing|
|Random chance||High (dice rolling, card drawing)|
Tsù-kái[siu-kái | kái goân-sí-bé]
- Pilon, Mary (February 13, 2015). "Monopoly's Inventor: The Progressive Who Didn't Pass 'Go'". The New York Times. February 14, 2015 khòaⁿ--ê.
- Burton H. Wolfe (1976). "The Monopolization of Monopoly: Louis & Fred Thun". The San Francisco Bay Guardian. goân-loē-iông tī November 30, 2009 hőng khó͘-pih. October 28, 2009 khòaⁿ--ê.
Guā-pōo liân-kiat[siu-kái | kái goân-sí-bé]
- "Monopoly For Sore Losers Board Game Instructions - Hasbro". instructions.hasbro.com. goân-loē-iông tī September 5, 2021 hőng khó͘-pih. September 5, 2021 khòaⁿ--ê.
- Database of street names in local editions
- Monopoly Nerd Blog The strategies, tactics, and math behind Monopoly.
- Monopoly Tournaments.com
- Online Monopoly Simulator interactive, customizable real-world Monopoly simulator and estimated win percentage generator.
- Over 1700 Monopoly versions, updated continuously (some unofficial)
- The official Hasbro site
- The official US Monopoly web site
- U.S. Patent 2026082 Patent awarded to C. B. Darrow for Monopoly on December 31, 1935
- What The Monopoly Properties Look Like In Real Life « Scouting NY (September 23, 2013)
- worldofmonopoly.com Monopoly history, properties around the world and various editions.
|Pún bûn-chiuⁿ sī chi̍t phiⁿ phí-á-kiáⁿ. Lí thang tàu khok-chhiong lâi pang-chō͘ Wikipedia.|