|Tī chia chò it-poaⁿ-sèng ê thó-lūn. Chhiáⁿ ē-kì-tit chhiam-miâ.
Koan-hē pán-bīn ê Hō-ló-oē hoan-e̍k būn-tê, kiàn-gī, téng-téng, chhiáⁿ chīn-liōng lī-iōng kok-pia̍t bûn-kù ê thó-lūn-ia̍h (Talk). Tōa-pō͘-hūn ê pán-bīn sìn-sit tī Special:Allmessages.
- 1 Kū thó-lūn
- 2 協作
- 3 Request for comment on Commons: Should Wikimedia support MP4 video?
- 4 Universal Language Selector will be enabled by default again on this wiki by 21 February 2014
- 6 Call for project ideas: funding is available for community experiments
- 7 Alice
- 9 Catalan Culture Challenge
- 10 Changes to the default site typography coming soon
- 11 重要信息：管理员活动审核
- 12 Tàu-saⁿ-kāng hoan-e̍k MediaWiki ê sìn-sit kài-bīn
- 13 No one needs free knowledge in Esperanto
- 14 Historical traffic visualization: zh-min-nan
- 15 Media Viewer
- 16 Using only UploadWizard for uploads
- 17 Media Viewer is now live on this wiki
- 18 會使用漢字寫無?
- 19 Help for translate
- 20 Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decisions
- 21 Process ideas for software development
- 22 Grants to improve your project
- 23 Change in renaming process
- 24 Meta RfCs on two new global groups
- 25 Languages in censuses
- 26 Global AbuseFilter
- 27 [Global proposal] m.Wikipedia.org: (全部) 編輯頁面
- 28 Inspire Campaign: Improving diversity, improving content
- 29 SUL finalization update
- 30 Stewards confirmation rules
- 31 斯雷布雷尼察和热帕的陷落
- 32 Nominations are being accepted for 2015 Wikimedia Foundation elections
- 33 Please test VisualEditor in your language!
- 34 頭頁亓問題
- 35 Wikimedia Foundation Funds Dissemination Committee elections 2015
- 36 漢字的寫作的一寡仔想法
- 37 2015-nî 3-goe̍h Wikimedia liōng-tiám
- 38 2015-nî 4-goe̍h Wikimedia liōng-tiám
- 39 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees elections 2015
- 40 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees elections 2015
- 41 Pywikibot compat will no longer be supported - Please migrate to pywikibot core
- 42 zh-min-nan -> nan
- 43 HTTPS
- 44 Content Translation beta feature is now available
- Chhng-khò͘ 1: 2005 nî 6 go̍eh í-chêng ê kū thó-lūn khǹg-tiàm chia.
- Chhng-khò͘ 2: 2005 nî 7 go̍eh kàu 2005 nî 12 go̍eh ê kū thó-lūn khǹg-tiàm chia.
- Chhng-khò͘ 3: 2006 nî 1 goe̍h kàu 2006 nî 6 goe̍h ê kū thó-lūn khǹg-tiàm chia.
- Chhng-khò͘ 4: 2006 nî 7 goe̍h kàu 2006 nî 12 goe̍h ê kū thó-lūn khǹg-tiàm chia.
- Chhng-khò͘ 5: 2007 nî ê kū thó-lūn khǹg-tiàm chia.
- Chhng-khò͘ 6: 2008 nî kàu 2013 nî ê kū thó-lūn khǹg-tiàm chia.
Request for comment on Commons: Should Wikimedia support MP4 video?[siu-kái]
I apologize for this message being only in English. Please translate it if needed to help your community.
The Wikimedia Foundation's multimedia team seeks community guidance on a proposal to support the MP4 video format. This digital video standard is used widely around the world to record, edit and watch videos on mobile phones, desktop computers and home video devices. It is also known as H.264/MPEG-4 or AVC.
Supporting the MP4 format would make it much easier for our users to view and contribute video on Wikipedia and Wikimedia projects -- and video files could be offered in dual formats on our sites, so we could continue to support current open formats (WebM and Ogg Theora).
However, MP4 is a patent-encumbered format, and using a proprietary format would be a departure from our current practice of only supporting open formats on our sites -- even though the licenses appear to have acceptable legal terms, with only a small fee required.
We would appreciate your guidance on whether or not to support MP4. Our Request for Comments presents views both in favor and against MP4 support, based on opinions we’ve heard in our discussions with community and team members.
All users are welcome to participate, whether you are active on Commons, Wikipedia, other Wikimedia project -- or any site that uses content from our free media repository.
You are also welcome to join tomorrow's Office hours chat on IRC, this Thursday, January 16, at 19:00 UTC, if you would like to discuss this project with our team and other community members.
Universal Language Selector will be enabled by default again on this wiki by 21 February 2014[siu-kái]
On January 21 2014 the MediaWiki extension Universal Language Selector (ULS) was disabled on this wiki. A new preference was added for logged-in users to turn on ULS. This was done to prevent slow loading of pages due to ULS webfonts, a behaviour that had been observed by the Wikimedia Technical Operations team on some wikis.
We are now ready to enable ULS again. The temporary preference to enable ULS will be removed. A new checkbox has been added to the Language Panel to enable/disable font delivery. This will be unchecked by default for this wiki, but can be selected at any time by the users to enable webfonts. This is an interim solution while we improve the feature of webfonts delivery.
Call for project ideas: funding is available for community experiments[siu-kái]
I apologize if this message is not in your language. Please help translate it.
Do you have an idea for a project that could improve your community? Individual Engagement Grants from the Wikimedia Foundation help support individuals and small teams to organize experiments for 6 months. You can get funding to try out your idea for online community organizing, outreach, tool-building, or research to help make Wikipedia better. In March, we’re looking for new project proposals.
Examples of past Individual Engagement Grant projects:
- Organizing social media for Chinese Wikipedia ($350 for materials)
- Improving gadgets for Visual Editor ($4500 for developers)
- Coordinating access to reliable sources for Wikipedians ($7500 for project management, consultants and materials)
- Building community and strategy for Wikisource (€10000 for organizing and travel)
Hope to have your participation,
--Siko Bouterse, Head of Individual Engagement Grants, Wikimedia Foundation 2014-nî 2-goe̍h 28-ji̍t (Pài 5) 19:44 (UTC)
Catalan Culture Challenge[siu-kái]
I apologize if this message is not in your language. Please help translate it.
The Catalan-speaking world... Want to find out more? From March 16 to April 15 we will organise the Catalan Culture Challenge, a Wikipedia editing contest in which victory will go to those who start and improve the greatest number of articles about 50 key figures of Catalan culture. You can take part by creating or expanding articles on these people in your native language (or any other one you speak). It would be lovely to have you on board. :-)
We look forward to seeing you!
Changes to the default site typography coming soon[siu-kái]
This week, the typography on Wikimedia sites will be updated for all readers and editors who use the default "Vector" skin. This change will involve new serif fonts for some headings, small tweaks to body content fonts, text size, text color, and spacing between elements. The schedule is:
- April 1st: non-Wikipedia projects will see this change live
- April 3rd: Wikipedias will see this change live
This change is very similar to the "Typography Update" Beta Feature that has been available on Wikimedia projects since November 2013. After several rounds of testing and with feedback from the community, this Beta Feature will be disabled and successful aspects enabled in the default site appearance. Users who are logged in may still choose to use another skin, or alter their personal CSS, if they prefer a different appearance. Local common CSS styles will also apply as normal, for issues with local styles and scripts that impact all users.
For more information:
Tàu-saⁿ-kāng hoan-e̍k MediaWiki ê sìn-sit kài-bīn[siu-kái]
No one needs free knowledge in Esperanto[siu-kái]
There is a current discussion on German Wikipedia on a decision of Asaf Bartov, Head of WMF Grants and Global South Partnerships, Wikimedia Foundation, who rejected a request for funding a proposal from wikipedians from eowiki one year ago with the explanation the existence, cultivation, and growth of the Esperanto Wikipedia does not advance our educational mission. No one needs free knowledge in Esperanto. On meta there has also started a discussion about that decision. --Holder（討論） 2014-nî 5-goe̍h 5-ji̍t (Pài 1) 10:57 (UTC)
Historical traffic visualization: zh-min-nan[siu-kái]
Greetings, my apologies for writing in English.
I wanted to let you know that Media Viewer will be released to this wiki in the coming weeks. Media Viewer allows readers of Wikimedia projects to have an enhanced view of files without having to visit the file page, but with more detail than a thumbnail. You can try Media Viewer out now by turning it on in your Beta Features. If you do not enjoy Media Viewer or if it interferes with your work after it is turned on you will be able to disable Media Viewer as well in your preferences. I invite you to share what you think about Media Viewer and how it can be made better in the future.
Thank you for your time. - Keegan (WMF) 2014-nî 5-goe̍h 23-ji̍t (Pài 5) 21:29 (UTC)
Using only UploadWizard for uploads[siu-kái]
Hello! Sorry for writing in English. It was noted that on this wiki upload is not fully functional for users, who will experience a very difficult and/or illegal uploading. In fact, the licenses/copyright tags dropdown is empty, making it hard or impossible to comply with copyright requirements during upload itself.
- local "Kā tóng-àn chiūⁿ-bāng" restricted to the "管理員" group (for emergency uploads) and
- the sidebar point to commons:Special:UploadWizard,
so that you can avoid local maintenance and all users can have a functioning, easy upload interface in their own language. All registered users can upload on Commons and existing files will not be affected.
All this will get done around 2014-07-03.
- If you disagree with the proposal, just remove your wiki from the list. Remember also to create MediaWiki:Licenses locally with any content (see a simple example), or uploads will be soon disabled anyway by MediaWiki itself (starting in version 1.24wmf11).
- To make the UploadWizard even better, please tell your experience and ideas on commons:Commons:Upload Wizard feedback.
Nemo 2014-nî 6-goe̍h 19-ji̍t (Pài 4) 13:09 (UTC)
@A-giâu, A-yao, Chùn-hiàn, Hypercube, Kaihsu: --Liuxinyu970226 (對話) 2014-nî 6-goe̍h 29-ji̍t (Lé-pài) 10:23 (UTC)
Media Viewer is now live on this wiki[siu-kái]
Greetings— and sorry for writing in English, please translate if it will help your community,
Media Viewer displays images in larger size when you click on their thumbnails, to provide a better viewing experience. Users can now view images faster and more clearly, without having to jump to separate pages — and its user interface is more intuitive, offering easy access to full-resolution images and information, with links to the file repository for editing. The tool has been tested extensively across all Wikimedia wikis over the past six months as a Beta Feature and has been released to the largest Wikipedias, all language Wikisources, and the English Wikivoyage already.
If you do not like this feature, you can easily turn it off by clicking on "Disable Media Viewer" at the bottom of the screen, pulling up the information panel (or in your your preferences) whether you have an account or not. Learn more in this Media Viewer Help page.
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments about Media Viewer. You are invited to share your feedback in this discussion on MediaWiki.org in any language, to help improve this feature. You are also welcome to take this quick survey in English, en français, o español.
1.看無白話字. 2.潮州、海南、雷州...个人無法度參與編輯. 3.會使像別个漢語維基如：客語、閩東語同款，有漢字、白話字兩个版本.Chûng-koet (對話) 2014-nî 7-goe̍h 13-ji̍t (Lé-pài) 02:16 (UTC)
- 漢字是寫佇文章的討論頁, 討論頁 = 漢字版。--DaveZ123 (對話) 2014-nî 7-goe̍h 13-ji̍t (Lé-pài) 03:45 (UTC)
tsitê 問題有時 á 有人問。這 pêng 是書寫方式投票頁：https://zh-min-nan.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Chhi%C5%AB-%C3%A1-kha/Chhng-kh%C3%B2%CD%98_6#.E6.8A.95.E7.A5.A8。--Yoxem (對話) 2014-nî 7-goe̍h 16-ji̍t (Pài 3) 04:30 (UTC)
Help for translate[siu-kái]
Hello and sorry for writing in English. Can anyone help me translate a small article (2 paragraphs) from English to your language? Please, fell free to answer in my talk page in your wiki. Thanks! Xaris333 (對話) 2014-nî 8-goe̍h 12-ji̍t (Pài 2) 00:51 (UTC)
Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decisions[siu-kái]
The Wikimedia Foundation recently created a new feature, "superprotect" status. The purpose is to prevent pages from being edited by elected administrators -- but permitting WMF staff to edit them. It has been put to use in only one case: to protect the deployment of the Media Viewer software on German Wikipedia, in defiance of a clear decision of that community to disable the feature by default, unless users decide to enable it.
If you oppose these actions, please add your name to this letter. If you know non-Wikimedians who support our vision for the free sharing of knowledge, and would like to add their names to the list, please ask them to sign an identical version of the letter on change.org.
Process ideas for software development[siu-kái]
’’My apologies for writing in English.’’
I am notifying you that a brainstorming session has been started on Meta to help the Wikimedia Foundation increase and better affect community participation in software development across all wiki projects. Basically, how can you be more involved in helping to create features on Wikimedia projects? We are inviting all interested users to voice their ideas on how communities can be more involved and informed in the product development process at the Wikimedia Foundation. It would be very appreciated if you could translate this message to help inform your local communities as well.
I and the rest of my team welcome you to participate. We hope to see you on Meta.
Grants to improve your project[siu-kái]
- Apologies for English. Please help translate this message.
Greetings! The Individual Engagement Grants program is accepting proposals for funding new experiments from September 1st to 30th. Your idea could improve Wikimedia projects with a new tool or gadget, a better process to support community-building on your wiki, research on an important issue, or something else we haven't thought of yet. Whether you need $200 or $30,000 USD, Individual Engagement Grants can cover your own project development time in addition to hiring others to help you.
- Submit your proposal
- Get help: In IdeaLab or an upcoming Hangout session MediaWiki message delivery (對話) 2014-nî 9-goe̍h 2-ji̍t (Pài 2) 16:52 (UTC)
Change in renaming process[siu-kái]
Part or all of this message may be in English. Please help translate if possible.
Meta RfCs on two new global groups[siu-kái]
There are currently requests for comment open on meta to create two new global groups. The first is a group for members of the OTRS permissions queue, which would grant them autopatrolled rights on all wikis except those who opt-out. That proposal can be found at m:Requests for comment/Creation of a global OTRS-permissions user group. The second is a group for Wikimedia Commons admins and OTRS agents to view deleted file pages through the 'viewdeletedfile' right on all wikis except those who opt-out. The second proposal can be found at m:Requests for comment/Global file deletion review.
We would like to hear what you think on both proposals. Both are in English; if you wanted to translate them into your native language that would also be appreciated.
It is possible for individual projects to opt-out, so that users in those groups do not have any additional rights on those projects. To do this please start a local discussion, and if there is consensus you can request to opt-out of either or both at m:Stewards' noticeboard.Thanks and regards, Ajraddatz (talk) 2014-nî 10-goe̍h 26-ji̍t (Lé-pài) 18:04 (UTC)
AbuseFilter is a MediaWiki extension used to detect likely abusive behavior patterns, like pattern vandalism and spam. In 2013, Global AbuseFilters were enabled on a limited set of wikis including Meta-Wiki, MediaWiki.org, Wikispecies and (in early 2014) all the "small wikis". Recently, global abuse filters were enabled on "medium sized wikis" as well. These filters are currently managed by stewards on Meta-Wiki and have shown to be very effective in preventing mass spam attacks across Wikimedia projects. However, there is currently no policy on how the global AbuseFilters will be managed although there are proposals. There is an ongoing request for comment on policy governing the use of the global AbuseFilters. In the meantime, specific wikis can opt out of using the global AbuseFilter. These wikis can simply add a request to this list on Meta-Wiki. More details can be found on this page at Meta-Wiki. If you have any questions, feel free to ask on m:Talk:Global AbuseFilter.
— 2014-nî 11-goe̍h 14-ji̍t (Pài 5) 17:34 (UTC)
[Global proposal] m.Wikipedia.org: (全部) 編輯頁面[siu-kái]
Hi, this message is to let you know that, on domains like nan.m.wikipedia.org, unregistered users cannot edit. At the Wikimedia Forum, where global configuration changes are normally discussed, a few dozens users propose to restore normal editing permissions on all mobile sites. Please read and comment!
Thanks and sorry for writing in English, Nemo 2015-nî 3-goe̍h 1-ji̍t (Lé-pài) 22:32 (UTC)
Inspire Campaign: Improving diversity, improving content[siu-kái]
This March, we’re organizing an Inspire Campaign to encourage and support new ideas for improving gender diversity on Wikimedia projects. Less than 20% of Wikimedia contributors are women, and many important topics are still missing in our content. We invite all Wikimedians to participate. If you have an idea that could help address this problem, please get involved today! The campaign runs until March 31.
All proposals are welcome - research projects, technical solutions, community organizing and outreach initiatives, or something completely new! Funding is available from the Wikimedia Foundation for projects that need financial support. Constructive, positive feedback on ideas is appreciated, and collaboration is encouraged - your skills and experience may help bring someone else’s project to life. Join us at the Inspire Campaign and help this project better represent the world’s knowledge!
SUL finalization update[siu-kái]
Hi all,apologies for writing in English, please read this page for important information and an update involving SUL finalization, scheduled to take place in one month. Thanks. Keegan (WMF) (talk) 2015-nî 3-goe̍h 13-ji̍t (Pài 5) 19:46 (UTC)
Stewards confirmation rules[siu-kái]
Hello, I made a proposal on Meta to change the rules for the steward confirmations. Currently consensus to remove is required for a steward to lose his status, however I think it's fairer to the community if every steward needed the consensus to keep. As this is an issue that affects all WMF wikis, I'm sending this notification to let people know & be able to participate. Best regards, --MF-W 2015-nî 4-goe̍h 10-ji̍t (Pài 5) 16:12 (UTC)
Hi! July 11, 2015 will be the 20th anniversary of the fall of Srebrenica, but your Wikipedia does not have an article on this topic yet. Please help translate my text Fall of Srebrenica and Žepa and write a honest article about Srebrenica! 20 anniversarier (對話) 2015-nî 4-goe̍h 19-ji̍t (Lé-pài) 03:36 (UTC)
I am pleased to announce that nominations are now being accepted for the 2015 Wikimedia Foundation Elections. This year the Board and the FDC Staff are looking for a diverse set of candidates from regions and projects that are traditionally under-represented on the board and in the movement as well as candidates with experience in technology, product or finance. To this end they have published letters describing what they think is needed and, recognizing that those who know the community the best are the community themselves, the election committee is accepting nominations for community members you think should run and will reach out to those nominated to provide them with information about the job and the election process.
This year, elections are being held for the following roles:
Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is the decision-making body that is ultimately responsible for the long term sustainability of the Foundation, so we value wide input into its selection. There are three positions being filled. More information about this role can be found at the board elections page.
Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC)
The Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC) makes recommendations about how to allocate Wikimedia movement funds to eligible entities. There are five positions being filled. More information about this role can be found at the FDC elections page.
Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC) Ombud
The FDC Ombud receives complaints and feedback about the FDC process, investigates complaints at the request of the Board of Trustees, and summarizes the investigations and feedback for the Board of Trustees on an annual basis. One position is being filled. More information about this role can be found at the FDC Ombudsperson elections page.
The candidacy submission phase lasts from 00:00 UTC April 20 to 23:59 UTC May 5 for the Board and from 00:00 UTCApril 20 to 23:59 UTC April 30 for the FDC and FDC Ombudsperson. This year, we are accepting both self-nominations and nominations of others. More information on this election and the nomination process can be found on the 2015 Wikimedia elections page on Meta-Wiki.
Please feel free to post a note about the election on your project's village pump. Any questions related to the election can be posted on the talk page on Meta, or sent to the election committee's mailing list, board-elections -at- wikimedia.org
Please test VisualEditor in your language![siu-kái]
VisualEditor's editing environment is a browser ContentEditable element. This means that your input method editor (IME) should already know how to work with it. However, to make VisualEditor correctly edit wiki pages, we have to stop browsers in lots of ways from breaking the page.
Sometimes this can interfere with IMEs. To make sure we work in your IME, we need your help: please see wikimedia.github.io/VisualEditor/demos/ve/desktop-dist.html#!pages/simple.html. This is the core system inside VisualEditor which lets you write and edit. It is different from the full editor, and some of the tools you are used to will be missing.
We're interested in particular in whether you can write text at all, what happens when you select different candidate texts, and how VisualEditor behaves in general.
More details, and some early test results, are provided here: mediawiki.org/wiki/VisualEditor/IME_Testing#What_to_test.
We would love to hear from every language, and especially languages which use IMEs, like Japanese, Korean, Indic languages, Arabic and others. Thank you for your help.
我看過濟濟無仝語言亓頭頁，怹亓頭頁攏無介紹這个語言是啥乜語言。經過思考了後，我想咱河老話應該嘛無需要加遐濟字佇頭頁面頂。猶故有，是按怎邊仔有一个「台語百科」亓連結，有夠歹看樣兮呢。另外，咱頭頁亓設計會用參考英語抑是中文亓款，至少毋干焦是基本亓分類爾爾，好亓文章嘛會使囥佇頂懸啊，按呢毋才較好看，敢毋是？以上是我個人亓看法佮建議，希望會使予恁作參考咧，嘛予這个版本亓維基有進一步亓空間。--Sunshine567 (對話) 2015-nî 5-goe̍h 3-ji̍t (Lé-pài) 14:56 (UTC)
Voting has begun for eligible voters in the 2015 elections for the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC) and FDC Ombudsperson. Questions and discussion with the candidates for the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC) and FDC Ombudsperson will continue during the voting. Nominations for the Board of Trustees will be accepted until 23:59 UTC May 5.
The Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC) makes recommendations about how to allocate Wikimedia movement funds to eligible entities. There are five positions on the committee being filled.
The FDC Ombudsperson receives complaints and feedback about the FDC process, investigates complaints at the request of the Board of Trustees, and summarizes the investigations and feedback for the Board of Trustees on an annual basis. One position is being filled.
The voting phase lasts from 00:00 UTC May 3 to 23:59 UTC May 10. Click here to vote. Questions and discussion with the candidates will continue during that time. Click here to ask the FDC candidates a question. Click here to ask the FDC Ombudsperson candidates a question. More information on the candidates and the elections can be found on the 2015 FDC election page, the 2015 FDC Ombudsperson election page, and the 2015 Board election page on Meta-Wiki.
這馬漢字的寫作攏靠佇討論頁，變做「討論的物件和留言」佮「漢字本文」摻做伙，規个看起來不三不四。客家語維基百科有漢字佮拼音兩種的版本文章，兩个之間採用板模連結（我已經建立相似的板模Template:TwinHAN佮Template:TwinPOJ）。遮應該會使學一下，有漢字和白話字兩个版本。另外感覺百科左邊的說明嘛愛加添漢字較好。--Kasuga (對話) 2015-nî 5-goe̍h 5-ji̍t (Pài 2) 17:33 (UTC)
- Kasuga 媠啦，總算有人欲開始建立這種model矣。若成功，我嘛會開始來遮寫文章。不過，全漢實在無法度寫出真好的台語百科，應該用「漢羅」的寫法較好。Sunshine567 (對話) 2015-nî 5-goe̍h 8-ji̍t (Pài 5) 16:02 (UTC)
- 反對Goá hoán-tuì sái hàn-jī lâi siá. Hàn-jī sī m̄ hó, loh-āu (落後) ê bûn-jī, sái Hàn-jī lâi siá bô-hoat-tō͘ (無法度) piáu-kì (表記) gí-giân--ê si̍t-chè hoat-im (實際發音), ē chó͘-gāi (阻礙) gí-giân--ê (語言) hoat-tián (發展) kap phó͘-ki̍p (普及), só͘-í Oa̍t-lâm, Pak-hân kap Lâm-hân í-keng thiat-té (徹底) huì-tû (廢除) Hàn-jī. Tâi-gí siū kàu Shina-gí(支那語)--ê ap-chè (壓制), Hàn-jī tō sī hiong-chhiú (兇手), ing-kai thiat-té huì-tû, kái choè sái Pe̍h-oē-jī (白話字) hi̍k-chiá Tâi-lô (臺羅). Hàn-jī sī Shina lâng--ê bûn-jī, m̄-sī goán (Tâi-oân-lâng kap Bân-lâm-lâng) ê bûn-jī, Tâi-gí m̄-sī Shina-gí--ê hong-gián. ing-tong o̍h Oa̍t-lâm, Pak-hân kap Lâm-hân hit-khoán, thiat-té huì-tû khiap-sì--ê Shina bûn-jī. Hàn-jī--ê bûn-chiong chhiáⁿ lí khì 臺語百科 siá.
- 這位無簽名的人士，你可能有一寡仔誤會。漢字毋是中國咧用的華語的專有物件，伊不干焦是足濟漢語語言的基礎，日本人嘛有咧有漢字。閣再講，台語/閩南語的漢字用詞佮華語的嘛差真濟。佇日本人統治台灣的時陣，彼當時就有真濟的學堂咧教使用漢字的台語。除此以外，漳州腔、泉州腔、潮州腔會使寫仝款的漢字文章，毋過用拼音（毋管是白話字、台羅、閩拼）就無仝。是講嘛無限制只准寫漢字文章，不准寫拼音文章（佇遮的現實應該是顛倒過來）；這馬希望的是會使兩種做伙寫，親像客家語的維基百科。以上講的，你會使家己揣資料看覓。--Kasuga (對話) 2015-nî 6-goe̍h 2-ji̍t (Pài 2) 10:56 (UTC)
Pe̍h-oē-jī (白話字) kap Tâi-lô (臺羅) piáu-kì (表記) hoat-im (發音) ê iu-tiám (優點), ē-hiáu tha̍k-im chiū ē-hiáu kóng ê ì-sù (意思). Sái Hàn-jī lâi siá si̍t-chāi (實在) bô pit-iàu (必要), jî-tshiáⁿ Hàn-jī bē thóng-it (統一), chin hūn-loān (混亂). Chhiūⁿ "hō͘" tī Tâi-oân siá chè "予", tī Hok-kiàn siá chè "互"; "bē" tī Tâi-oân siá chè "袂", tī Hok-kiàn siá chè "(勿會)"; "siáⁿ-mih" tī Tâi-oân siá chè "啥物", tī Hok-kiàn siá chè "什麼"; ... Kheh-gí Wikipedia ê Hàn-jī pán-pún í-keng chhut-hiān (出現) chiah būn-tê (問題), ū lâng sài "嘅" ū lâng ài sài "的", hoat-seng pian-chi̍p-chiàn (編輯戰).
in-uī Hàn-jī bē thóng-it (統一), goá hoán-tuì sái hàn-jī lâi siá. kiàn-gī (建議) lí sài koat-hô͘ (括弧) chiong Hàn-jī siá-hoat (寫法) ka āu-bīn, chiūⁿ tíng-thâu hit khoán. Hân-kok-gí wiki mā sī hit khoán siá ê.
坦白講，提你寫的這段來講，若是你無用(括弧內的解釋)，你寫的我可能就看無，因為漢語（包括了台語/閩南語）仝音的詞嘛真濟，變做看文章愛一直臆；假使完全是POJ，看你的文字就愛臆幾十分鐘，才會使大體上（毋是完全）了解。比如講你寫的siá是寫，這我臆會出來；後面的ài sài到這馬我攏無法度臆著。足濟會曉講台語的人看著遮的文章規篇攏是POJ，就毋敢來讀啊，遑論想欲編寫。所以毋肯改善這馬的這款情形，遮應該會繼續冷清清落去。我的希望我有講過，就是會使用漢字單獨寫一篇，POJ較厲害的人鬥相共翻譯成全篇POJ的別篇文章，兩个文章之間用板模連做伙。若是始終堅持無可能改變，我家己嘛無願意閣寫落去，規氣放予伊去。--Kasuga (對話) 2015-nî 6-goe̍h 4-ji̍t (Pài 4) 18:31 (UTC)
- M̄ kóng Eng-gí, tī hàn-jī su-siá khah thóng-it--ê Hoâ-gú Wikipedia, iā ū hoân-kán (繁簡) iōng-jī--ê būn-tê. Chiū sǹg bêng-lēng (明令) chhiú-tōng hoân-thé-jī kái kán-hoà-jī iah-sī tian-tó sī thang kìm--ê phò-huāi (lē), iah-sī ū lâng an-ne, jî-chhiáⁿ ū the̍h "Miâ (名) chiông chú-jîn (Miâ thoè chú-lâng)" lâi èng-chhùi. Kàm kóo ti lâi (鑑古知來),Choân-bīn iōng Hàn-jī--ê sī, bô thóng-it ē ū būn-tê--ê. Ài-kái chìn-chêng ài sēng siūⁿ. [毋講英語，佇漢字書寫較統一的華語 Wikipedia，也有繁簡用字的問題。就算明手動繁體字改簡化字抑是顛倒是通禁的破壞（例佇頂懸），猶是有人按呢，而且有提「名從主人（名綴主人）」來應嘴。鑑古知來，全面用漢字的時，無統一會有問題。愛改進前愛先想。]--Yoxem (對話) 2015-nî 6-goe̍h 5-ji̍t (Pài 5) 15:42 (UTC)
- Kasuga kun, kóng si̍t-chāi ê, lí ē tha̍k-bô i teh siá siáⁿ-mih, chí-sī in-ūi lí bô chin liáu-kái POJ ê hoat-im. Ká-sú lí chheng-chhó chai-iáⁿ i ta̍k-ê jī-bó (字母) ê chèng-khak hoat-im, lí cho̍at-tùi bōe kóng-chhut iōng ioh (臆) ê chit-khóan ōe. Góa mā-sī khah chi-chhî iōng Hàn-jī lâi hù-chō͘ (輔助) ê siá-hoat. 實際的狀況是，閩南語可能已經欲消失矣，逐工逐工咧退化，用漢字寫的缺點就佇咧無法度連鞭知影伊的發音。若是講今仔日的閩南語親像廣東話仝款，發展甲遐爾好，我想嘛無啥需要用白話字矣。而且，毋知你敢有看過韓文佮越文的版本，彼種文字攏會使使用矣，咱白話字抑是台羅真正已經是真簡單矣啦，攏只是讀有慣勢無慣勢的問題爾爾啦。我建議你先去研究白話字的發音，你會漸漸發現伊的優點。希望你繼續參與咱的寫作。--S205643 (對話) 2015-nî 6-goe̍h 5-ji̍t (Pài 5) 02:01 (UTC)
- 先感謝恁兩位的意見。我佇遮簡單的請教一下：進前彼位寫的ài sài是佗一个漢語詞？「愛使」？抑是共「愛寫」寫毋著去？這敢免臆？我會曉看台羅，白話字佮台羅主要差別是佇o/u、ch/ts佮chh/tsh，所以講起來欲讀白話字，大體上我是無啥物問題的；若是有問題，可能是因為仝音詞，抑是個人以前較罕咧用的詞（生活環境的影響）。佇台灣，河洛話佮客家話攏咧退化（其實客家話的情形閣較慘，進前網路有討論過），就無看著客家語百科咧驚用漢字書寫。再來欲閣再講一遍的：我無主張廢掉白話字，是佇白話字以外閣寫漢字的一篇，莫寫佇白話字的「討論」區，和討論、簽名濫做伙，真正不三不四。若是漢字文佮雙生仔的白話字文對應乎好，欲知影發音根本毋是問題，閣再講有教育部字典佮閩南語維基字典會使查漢字按怎唸。--Kasuga (對話) 2015-nî 6-goe̍h 7-ji̍t (Lé-pài) 18:24 (UTC)
另外開一篇「漢字版文章」，會造成文章的計算重覆，而且無法度敆wikidata相通，較好的方式可能是愛去Phabricator揣技術人員設新的漢字版專用namespace (ná chhiūⁿ "Category", "Talk", "Wikipedia" chia khóan, it-poaⁿ pek-kho bûn-chhiong sī sio̍k "Main")，koh予逐篇文章ē-tàng ū一个漢字版tab (chiū ná chhiūⁿ "thó-lūn" ia̍h)。遮有一寡案例 (góa chit-má chiah chai-iáⁿ chit hong-bīn tāi-chì í-kêng tùi bugzilla sóa khì Phabricator, ū sî-kan chiah koh ián-kiù khòaⁿ-māi...)Luuva (對話) 2015-nî 6-goe̍h 14-ji̍t (Lé-pài) 18:21 (UTC)
Hàn-jī bô-hoat-tō͘ thóng-it siá-hoat, goá kiàn-gī sái Hàn-lô (漢羅) siá thó-lūn-ia̍h hia, sái "Thó-lūn:+Hàn-jī-miâ" (chiūⁿ "Thó-lūn:臺灣話" hit khoán) chò i--ê tê-bo̍k. "Hàn-jī-miâ" choán khì hia Thó-lūn-ia̍h ("臺灣話" choán khì "Thó-lūn:臺灣話"). "Thó-lūn:+Pe̍h-oē-jī-miâ" (chiūⁿ "Thó-lūn:Tâi-oân-oē" hit khoán--ê) choan-bûn iōng-lâi chò thó-lūn sái.—Chêng-chōa bô chhiam-miâ ê ì-kiàn sī 126.96.36.199 (thó-lūn • kòng-hiàn) thiam--ê.
- Thó-lūn-ia̍h sī ūi-tio̍h thó-lūn só͘ siat-kè, góa kám-kak siá bûn-chong tī thó-lūn-ia̍h siōng-ke sī chiām-sî ia̍h-sī put-tek-í ê hong-sek. -Luuva (對話) 2015-nî 6-goe̍h 25-ji̍t (Pài 4) 18:09 (UTC)
2015-nî 3-goe̍h Wikimedia liōng-tiám[siu-kái]
- Wikimedia sò͘ NSA: Wikimedia Ki-kim-hōe khòng-sò͘ NSA, thiau-chiàn siōng-iû kûn-chiòng kàm-tok
- Lú-sèng Le̍k-sú Goe̍h
- Thàu-kòe khai-hòng chu-liāu hō͘ chū-iû tì-sek cheng-tióng
- Masekelo ê Raspberry Pi: Kā Wikipedia tòa-ji̍p khiàm-khoeh tiān-goân ê hāu-hn̂g
- Wikimedia Ki-kim-hōe chhái-ēng khai-hòng kīn-iōng chèng-chhek, lâi chi-chhî chū-iû tì-sek.
- Hoan-gêng Wikimedia Ki-kim-hōe ê sin sêng-oân
2015-nî 4-goe̍h Wikimedia liōng-tiám[siu-kái]
- Wikipedia iOS èng-iōng têng-sek sin ê kong-lêng ē-tàng pang-chān tho̍k-chiá hóng-būn, thàm-soh kah hun-hióng tì-sek
- Wiki Ha̍k-si̍p tī Be̍k-se-ko-siâⁿ ê Monterrey Kho-ki Tāi-ha̍k kí-pān tōa-hêng pian-chi̍p ma-lá-sóng
- Cameroon tē-it phoe Wikipedia tiān-sī té-phìⁿ kah soan-thoân ūn-tōng (IÁⁿ-PHÌⁿ)
- Chhut-miâ ê liap-iáⁿ-su Allan Warren tī Wikipedia hun-hióng kī-thâu siòng-phìⁿ
- Kài-siāu sin ê Wikipedia tiàm-á
- Chi̍t ê Wikimedia sêng-oân iau-kiû Au-chiu Gī-hōe sêng-oân chìn-hêng pán-koân kái-kek
- Chham-ka Wiki Ài Tē-kiû 2015: pang-chān pó-liû lán ê chū-jiân ûi-sán
The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees is the ultimate governing authority of the Wikimedia Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered in the United States. The Wikimedia Foundation manages many diverse projects such as Wikipedia and Commons.
The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees is the ultimate governing authority of the Wikimedia Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered in the United States. The Wikimedia Foundation manages many diverse projects such as Wikipedia and Commons.
Pywikibot compat will no longer be supported - Please migrate to pywikibot core[siu-kái]
Sorry for English, I hope someone translates this.
Pywikibot (then "Pywikipediabot") was started back in 2002. In 2007 a new branch (formerly known as "rewrite", now called "core") was started from scratch using the MediaWiki API. The developers of Pywikibot have decided to stop supporting the compat version of Pywikibot due to bad performance and architectural errors that make it hard to update, compared to core. If you are using pywikibot compat it is likely your code will break due to upcoming MediaWiki API changes (e.g. T101524). It is highly recommended you migrate to the core framework. There is a migration guide, and please contact us if you have any problem.
There is an upcoming MediaWiki API breaking change that compat will not be updated for. If your bot's name is in this list, your bot will most likely break.
The Pywikibot development team, 19:30, 5 June 2015 (UTC)
zh-min-nan -> nan[siu-kái]
Kun-kù "ISO 639-3" gí-giân pian-bé, "subdomain name" ("zh-min-nan.wikipedia.org" lāi-té ê "zh-min-nan.") èng-kai ài tùi "zh-min-nan" kái kòe khì "nan", chit-ê būn-tê í-keng thoa chiok chē nî. Siong-koan ê thó-lūn: , . -Luuva (對話) 2015-nî 6-goe̍h 15-ji̍t (Pài 1) 10:25 (UTC)
- 看了濟濟討論，猶原霧煞煞。會使簡單共現時亓狀況解說一下嘸？我外行兮，有讀敢若無讀。我真支持改變，贛語、吳語、客家各閩東語攏無佇頭前加添zh，咱嘛應該照辦較著。--S205643 (對話) 2015-nî 6-goe̍h 25-ji̍t (Pài 4) 15:53 (UTC)
- Ki-sut siōng ê būn-tê góa mā sī bô chin liáu-kái, chóng-sī khòaⁿ kòe chi̍t khoán bô kái ê lí-iû sī kóng chiok chē mi̍h-kiāⁿ su-iàu tùi teh siu-kái, chin mâ-hoân. Koh ū chi̍t khoán ì-kiàn sī kóng lán (tī holopedia kap zh-yue oa̍h-tāng ê lâng) pún-sin iá-bōe tùi chit hāng tāi-chì ū thó-lūn kap kiōng-sek. -Luuva (對話) 2015-nî 6-goe̍h 25-ji̍t (Pài 4) 17:33 (UTC)
2015-nî 6-goe̍h 19-ji̍t (Pài 5) 22:01 (UTC)
Content Translation beta feature is now available[siu-kái]
Hello, Content Translation has now been enabled as an opt-in beta feature on the Minnan Wikipedia. To start translating:
- Please enable the Beta feature in your preferences by checking the box for Content Translation.
- Visit the page Special:ContentTranslation or to your contributions page to open the tool.
- Click on the button to create a new translation.
- In the displayed dialog select the language of the original article and the article name, and the language you would like to translate to. Also add the title of the new article (or the original title will be inserted) and click on to begin. Your language preferences will be remembered for the next time.
- You will see a screen consisting of three columns. The first column contains the text of the source language and the middle column is for the translated text. Using the third column you can perform several actions such as insert source text, remove the inserted text source text, add or remove links etc.
- After you translate the article, you can publish it directly as a new page on the Minnan Wikipedia by using the publish button that appears. In case the article gets created by another user while you were translating, you will see an option to save the newly published translation under your user namespace.
- The number of published pages can be seen on the Content Translation stats page.
Since this is the first time we have installed the tool on this Wikipedia, there are chances that there may be some problems or service disruptions which we are not yet aware of. We will be monitoring the usage to check for any failures or issues, but please do let us know on the Content Translation talk page or through Phabricator if you spot any problems. For more information, please read the information available in the User Guide. Our announcement is written only in English, and we would really appreciate if this message can be translated to reach more users of this Wikipedia. Thank you. On behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation's Language Engineering Team:--Runa Bhattacharjee (對話) 2015-nî 6-goe̍h 25-ji̍t (Pài 4) 15:55 (UTC)