Thomas Hardy (1840 nî 6 goe̍h 20 ji̍t – 1928 nî 1 goe̍h 11 ji̍t) sī chi̍t ūi Eng-kok ê sió-soat-ka kiam si-jîn.
Gōa-pō͘ liân-kiat[siu-kái | kái goân-sí-bé]
- Dorset County Museum, Dorchester, Dorset, contains the largest Hardy collections in the world, donated directly to the Museum by the Hardy family and enscribed on the UNESCO Memory of the World register for the United Kingdom.
- Hardy Collection at the Harry Ransom Center at the University of Texas at Austin
- Hardy's Cottage National Trust visitor information for Hardy's birthplace.
- Hardy Country A visitor guide for 'Hardy Country' in Dorset (sites of interest).
- Thomas Hardy at the British Library
- A Hyper-Concordance to the Works of Thomas Hardy at the Victorian Literary Studies Archive, Nagoya University, Japan
- Letter from Hardy to Bertram Windle, transcribed by Birgit Plietzsch, from Collected Letters, vol 2, pp.131–133. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- Max Gate National Trust visitor information for Max Gate (the home Hardy designed, lived and died in).
- The Thomas Hardy Association (TTHA)
- The Thomas Hardy Society
- The New Hardy Players Theatrical group specialising in the works of Thomas Hardy.
- Hardy tī Project Gutenberg ê chok-phín
- Thomas Hardy tī Internet Archive ê chok-phín