Ū-ê jîn-chō giân-gú sī siat-kè ēng-lâi chò "kok-chè giân-gú"; ū-ê sī ūi bûn-hoà-siōng ê chhòng-chok só͘ hoat-bêng; mā ū chi̍t koá sī chhì-giām-sèng, chhù-bī-sèng, he̍k-chiá gē-su̍t-sèng ê chhòng-chō.
Tsù-kái[siu-kái | kái goân-sí-bé]
- Adrian Morgan (20 November 2006). "Conlanging and phonetics". The Outer Hoard. "The colours represent creative energy, and the layers of the tower imply that a conlang is built piece by piece, never completed. The tower itself also alludes to the Tower of Babel, as it has long been a tradition to demonstrate a constructed language by translating the Babel legend. The Conlang flag was decided on by a vote between many competing designs, and one of my own contributions to the conlanging world is that I was the person who facilitated this election. The winning design was drawn by Christian Thalmann, who introduced the layers. The idea of including the Tower of Babel on the flag had been introduced by Jan van Steenbergen, and the idea of placing the sun on the horizon behind it by Leland Paul. The idea of having the rising sun on the flag had been introduced by David Peterson, who saw it as representing the rise of conlanging from obscurity to popularity and notoriety."
Siong-koan[siu-kái | kái goân-sí-bé]
Guā-pōo liân-kiat[siu-kái | kái goân-sí-bé]
|Tô͘-su-koán chu-goân about |
- Language Creation Society, a nonprofit dedicated to all forms of language creation.
- Jîn-chō giân-gú teh DMOZ
- Conlang Atlas of Language Structures, a typological database of conlangs, based on the World Atlas of Language Structures.
- Blueprints For Babel, focusing on international auxiliary languages.
- ConWorkShop, a conlanging tools website, with documentation for over 5000 constructed languages.
- Garrett's Links to Logical Languages
- Department of Planned Languages Esperanto Museum of the Austrian National Library.
- The Conlanger's Library
- Henrik Theiling's (Con)Language Resources
- Jörg Rhiemeier's Conlang Page
- Create a sentence most people understand, by using common words between languages.
|Pún bûn-chiuⁿ sī chi̍t phiⁿ phí-á-kiáⁿ. Lí thang tàu khok-chhiong lâi pang-chō͘ Wikipedia.|