|Format||Broadsheet (54.6 cm × 40.65 cm)|
Sankei Shimbun Co., Ltd.|
mostly owned by Fuji Media Holdings
|Founded||March 1, 1882 (as Jiji News); June 20, 1933 (as Nihon Kogyo Shimbun)|
Pro-LDP and Restoration
Morning edition: 2,191,587 |
Evening edition: 635,988
(ABC Japan, October 2005)
産経ニュース(sankei news): News Site|
産経新聞社: Corporate Site
Chù-kái[siu-kái | kái goân-sí-bé]
- Associated Press says "the conservative Sankei Shimbun" https://www.apnews.com/ecf1711daab94bcc9486a5c30e3d5a48
- Reuters says "the conservative daily newspaper Sankei Shimbun" https://www.reuters.com/article/japan-hotel-sale-idUSL4N0WF3CO20150313
- AFP says "the conservative Sankei Shimbun newspaper" https://www.yahoo.com/news/japan-pm-abe-attend-olympics-despite-sex-slave-013130699.html
- "Tokyo protests Beijing's exclusion of Sankei Shimbun reporter from covering diplomatic meeting". The Japan Times. The Japan Times. 30 August 2018. 17 October 2018 khòaⁿ--ê.
- Harvard University's Reischauer Institute of Japanese Studies published an analysis of the Japanese media's political spectrum, as part of an analysis of the constitutional reform issue. According to Harvard: "The Sankei Shimbun has generally been recognized as a “conservative” newspaper".
- "Nationalism, nuclear power and Japans fragile media opposition". East Asia Forum. 1 October 2014. "But the newspaper world has become polarised into two ideological camps: the pro-nuclear camp led by Yomiuri Shimbun and the right-wing Sankei Shimbun ..."
- "Court Acquits Journalist Accused of Defaming South Korean President". The New York Times. 17 December 2015. 20 February 2020 khòaⁿ--ê.
Tatsuya Kato, a former Seoul bureau chief of Japan’s right-wing Sankei Shimbun newspaper ...
- "Summit collapse breaks hearts in South Korea, leaves Moon losing face". The Washington Post. 1 March 2019. 12 June 2020 khòaⁿ--ê.
The right-wing Sankei Shimbun paper argued that Kim’s “top-down strategy” had backfired, leading to the worst crisis for his leadership since he took over in North Korea in 2011.
- "Japan's government tries to free its soldiers from pacifist shackles". The Economist. 26 February 2017. 12 June 2020 khòaⁿ--ê.
“We must respond to America first-ism with Japan first-ism,” says Masato Inui, executive editor of the Sankei Shimbun, a right-wing newspaper.
- Alexis Dudden, pian. (23 June 2008). Troubled Apologies Among Japan, Korea, and the United States. Columbia University Press. p. 52. ISBN 9780231512046.
- Evening edition is published only for Kansai region.
Gōa-pō͘ liân-kiat[siu-kái | kái goân-sí-bé]
- 産経ニュース (Ji̍t-pún-gí), Sankei News, website since 2014.
- 産経ニュースWEST ( 産経関西 Sankei Kansai) (Ji̍t-pún-gí), Sankei news's Kansai & WesternJapan edition.
- 産経電子版 (Ji̍t-pún-gí), Sankei denshi ban (Electronic newspaper delivery edition (Digital edition)) renewed in 2016.
- MSN産経ニュース (Ji̍t-pún-gí), MSN Sankei News, website in MSN Japan since 2007 till 2014.
- JAPAN Forward, an English-language news & opinion website created by the Sankei Shimbun.
- Special Report about North Korean abduction (JAPAN Forward)
- Tokyo Marathon official website
- Osaka International Ladies Marathon official website
- Naniwa Art Festival Archived 2016-12-20 at the Wayback Machine.(Ji̍t-pún-gí)
- Sankei International Calligraphic Art Exhibition(Ji̍t-pún-gí)
|Pún bûn-chiuⁿ sī chi̍t phiⁿ phí-á-kiáⁿ. Lí thang tàu khok-chhiong lâi pang-chō͘ Wikipedia.|